The Manx Auto Sport organised Manx National Rally will take place on Friday 5th & Saturday 6th May 2017.
The club have the great pleasure in publishing the regulations and opening entries for this year’s event. Further information can be found at http://www.manxautosport.org/manx-national-rally/competitor-information
Entries for the event close at Standard rate on Saturday 15th April 2017 and then finally on Tuesday 25th April 2017 at late rate.
This year’s event will be spread over two compact days. Friday will see scrutineering during the day and crews will also have the opportunity to use the shakedown stage in the afternoon. The first stage will start just after 18.45 with a further 4 stages being run with the last 2 being run in darkness. Saturday will see the first cars leave Douglas just after 9 am with a further 7 stages giving a total stage mileage of 125 (approx).
The Isle of Man has been a centre point for Rallying for many years and has gone on to produce some worthy drivers. The great and the good in our sport have travelled to tackle the extremely fast and, sometimes, bumpy roads.
For information on travel packages and accommodation with options please contact Sally, Natalie or Courtney at 01624 664460 or email email@example.com.
– Recce from Wednesday 3rd May (also available the previous weekend)
– Thursday evening and Friday morning scrutineering
– Shakedown stage available on the Friday
– Central Service – TT Grandstand
– Easy recognisance 12 stages 6 stages ran twice
– Classic stages including Druidale, Brandywell, The Baldwins, Staarvy to name but a few
– 5 Friday evening / night stages • 7 Stages on Saturday
– Approx 125 special stage miles and 90 road miles
– Prize presentation from 9pm on the Saturday
For more information please visit – http://www.manxautosport.org